Fraud, stolen or lost account information checklist:
- Make an inventory list of everything stolen or lost
- Contact all financial institutions to cancel debit and credit cards
- File a police report if applicable
- Flag all credit reporting agencies
- File a Driver's Licenses Alert form (form available on SOM website or Secretary of State office)
Important Contact Information:
*if you are still utilizing a card issued by Rome*
ROME Credit Union Visa/Debit Card M-F 800-828-3901
Visa/Debit After Hours and Weekends 800-991-4961
Lost or Stolen Visa Gift Cards
Lost or Stolen Visa Travel Cards
|TeleCheck Alert 1-(800)-926-5678|
is the number for Telecheck’s free lost or stolen checkbook reporting
service. Just call this toll-free number within the State of Michigan,
and TeleCheck will:
- Take your call nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Notify Telecheck merchants not to accept the reported checks.
- Help protect you against unauthorized use of your checkbook.
You still need to call the Royal Oak branch at 248-548-2300 to request a Stop Payment on the check(s).
Community Choice Credit Union
Oak, Michigan 48067